We hiked Angels Landing- up to the chain! It took us 3 hours round-trip (Chris carried both the kids most of the way up)!
Am I glad we did it? Sure! Would I do it again? No! It kicked my butt!
Nice views though.
Chris - Melanie - Koen - Morgan - Daphne
| Provided by marketing degree guide. |
5 comments:
Completely jealous!!!! I love Angel's Landing!!! If I come out next year will you do the hike with me? ??
I Hope you are doing well .. It is fun to see cute pictures of your family.
Love,
Carol
As long as I don't have to take my kids, I would love to hike with you! :)
I'm jealous, you went hiking without me. You booger!!
My wife will be angry if I don't point out that it's "Zion" National Park, rather than "Zions."
Good times, though. We did the Angel's Landing hike when we were dating, but only went to the chains because there was snow and ice everywhere and we didn't want to die.
Don't blame your obsession with grammar on your wife, Joel.
You probably wouldn't like that I pronounce Hurricane the way it's spelled either. :)
Post a Comment