Monday, April 13, 2009

Our Latest Projects

My husband sure is handy. Just wanted to show off some of his latest work.
He built Koen this bed so he could have more room to play. Isn't it awesome?! Koen hasn't fallen off of it yet, but it sure is hard to tuck him in at night.
Our patio has been an eyesore for a while,so we decided to tile it. (OK he had some help laying the tile, but he did an awesome job grouting it!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the bed! I bet Koen loves sleeping in it! Also, the patio looks great!!!
You do have a handy husband!!!

Celeste said...

very nice! I wish we could do something like that on our back porch. That bed is pretty sweet too. Craig is about ready for a bed (partially because his crib is falling apart.) I'm not excited about looking for one. But I think it would be even worse if I tried to build it!

Hayley Winslow said...

Looks amazing! Wish we had done that! What a good idea!