- We had a birthday party
- Koen got a new bike
- Morgan threw a lot of temper tantrums
- Chris went to Scout Camp
- We visited family in Salt Lake (this is Great Grandma Buchanan)
- Took the kids to Wheeler Farm with Aunt Tenessa
- Went to Snow Canyon with Aunt Melissa and Cousins Brinley and Connor
- We suffered through the heat and decided we really are cold-weather people (the kids too)

1 comment:
Ok, since this is an old post, I'm not sure you will even look at this comment. BUT I wanted to say...
Thanks a ton for coming by tonight!! And those goodies are amazing!!! So good! I can't believe you did all of that!! THANK YOU! And I promise the next time you come over there will not be a million screaming kids (just 2) and there will at least be a place to sit. SHEESH! SORRY! We want to have you guys over in January. You are some of our favorite friends! So as soon as everything is nailed down to the floor we're having you over :) Thanks again for the goodies!!
-Ren (serenity)
Post a Comment