Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Please, Mom?

The kids found a little ATV at Costco the other day that was "just like Opa's". Koen reluctantly let Morgan sit on it with him, but he was pretty disappointed that he couldn't drive it around the store.

Morgan is having fun! (Koen is looking for the eject button)

Every time Koen finds something he wants at a store that I won't buy him, he informs me that "Santa will bring it for Christmas". I sure hope this year gets a lot better by December! I guess it's our own fault for getting him everything he wanted for Christmas last year. (his wish list is a lot pricier now)

2 comments:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Who wouldn't want that. I think he will be okay if Santa doesn't bring him one because I never got what I wanted from Santa. My mom would tell me Santa only had a certain amount of money to spend on people, and then she would point out that what I wanted was too expensive for him.

mtak said...

I cant believe how big Morgan is!!!!!! Where did that little baby go we used to get to hold?